Duotight mini regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzybee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen many posts about these here. Does anybody here use them? I was considering swapping my single-pressure manifold for a few of these, but if they are junk I'd rather not.

i thought you were referring to a miniregulator thats duotight compatible like this:
https://www.morebeer.com/products/k...7DRhzRPB3rfvbgixnChgPo_zWK5uzt7gaAkY4EALw_wcB
but i think you mean an in line regulator like what day tripper is referring to. there are lots of threads on this like he said.

i have a pretty decent experience with most duotight products. save for maybe the duotight ball lock flow control that thing can be a pain.

Thanks! Yeah - I'm talking about the inline ones. I was doing a native site search. That said, it doesn't look like there's much on these regulators in the last year or so - has anybody here been running these for their keezers for a period of time (successfully)?
The inline regs are good and over a few years proved reliable and if necessary easy to clean.
However as I am rather old with poor eyesight so I use the inline reg by itself i.e. no built in analogue or digital gauge and add the standard (large) press gauge as easier for me to see via a ‘tee’ fitting
8mm (5/16”) Push in Pressure Gauge 0-40psi - duotight compatible

I have a couple of the inline regulators that I use for English beers, a Porter and a Bitter. I've had them about a year set to 10 psi compared to 12 psi for a Pilsner. They come with a 60 PSI gauge that I exchanged for a 30 PSI gauge. The 30 PSI gauge is easier to read for old eyes.
They have been working fine during the time I've had them.

I have a couple of the inline regulators that I use for English beers, a Porter and a Bitter. I've had them about a year set to 10 psi compared to 12 psi for a Pilsner. They come with a 60 PSI gauge that I exchanged for a 30 PSI gauge. The 30 PSI gauge is easier to read for old eyes.
They have been working fine during the time I've had them.
Agree 100% :yes:

Back