dug up my goldings...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglygoat

Reaction score
bastards... prolly the rabbits, and even after i didn't run their den over with the lawn mower tuesday!!!

something dug up my golding rhizome, but didn't eat it. just dug it up. however, it's been in the ground over a month, and still has no new growth on it, or maybe the bastard ate it, but it was very spongey, so i suspect it's a dud. they left my magnum and nugget alone, but neither of them have really broke ground either. one did briefly, but i think the new shoot got ate.

i reburied it, and we'll see what happens, if they don't grow, i won't have to worry about caring for them. ;)

bastards... prolly the rabbits, and even after i didn't run their den over with the lawn mower tuesday!!!

something dug up my golding rhizome, but didn't eat it. just dug it up. however, it's been in the ground over a month, and still has no new growth on it, or maybe the bastard ate it, but it was very spongey, so i suspect it's a dud. they left my magnum and nugget alone, but neither of them have really broke ground either. one did briefly, but i think the new shoot got ate.

i reburied it, and we'll see what happens, if they don't grow, i won't have to worry about caring for them. ;)

I planted mine today, dog took notice... dog dug up all three... WTF. I hate animals!

I finally got around to installing my critter fence. Betweeen the damned cats using the boxes as toilets and the fecking rabbits digging around I think I finally have them protected.

OP: I planted all of mine mid march, my cascade (2nd year, transplanted) and my sterling have just barely poked through. If that is any consolation.

they're up they're up!

i was doing some weeding yesterday, and they're up! all three roots took.

they were in the ground six weeks, but they are looking good.

it's definately a rdwhahb times twenty. they look like weeds to me, and are as strong apparently.

Awesome! Mine took awhile also, was kind of worried. A few are sticking up about 4 inches now. I probley should get the wire up for them this weekend!

Back