Dual Draft Tower, SS with Perlick Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevineBrew

Reaction score
I have been doing some hunting for a new dual faucet tower for my kegerator. I have looked through most of the vendors who are on HBT and some that are not. Best deal I have found so far is a Dual SS Tower with Perlick 525SS faucets for $129 and about $7 to ship. Any other better deals out there? :mug:

I have been doing some hunting for a new dual faucet tower for my kegerator. I have looked through most of the vendors who are on HBT and some that are not. Best deal I have found so far is a Dual SS Tower with Perlick 525SS faucets for $129 and about $7 to ship. Any other better deals out there? :mug:

Uhhhh... that's a hell of a good deal right there. The faucets alone are worth $50. I bought a cheap "chrome plated metal" (that's how it was described) two tap tower on ebay with junk faucets on it, the cheapest thing I could find, for $85 or something like that. I then added nice perlicks to it. You're getting stainless steel tower for the same price as my junk. :D

The deal just got sweeter. I ordered from Kegcowboy.com I ended up upgrading to the Perlick 525s, right now if you go to the Vendor forum on HBT Kegcowboy is giving a 5% off coupon if you post on the thread before the 14th. So all said and done I got this bad boy for $129 shipped. Here is a link if you want to grab this deal. Picture shown is not with the Perlicks on but standards. :mug:

http://www.kegcowboy.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=165

Dual_Tower_Only_Sanke.jpg

Great deal. I paid $99 for a dual with chrome plated brass std faucets.

Click "BUY" then "CHECKOUT"!

Back