• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Body Secondary Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pointcity-homebrew

Crafting openers 1 at a time
Reaction score
Looking to be able to serve two kegs at once. If anyone has one laying around shoot me a message.

J

Edit: Purchased a setup, thanks you guys.

I do have one, I think. It's a somewhat unpretty but still perfectly functional regulator that has two lines out to connect to two kegs. I'm not sure if it's dual body, in the sense that you can't deliver two different pressures (say 10 psi to one, 14 psi to the other). If you are interested I can take a picture.

take care, Ken

I do have one, I think. It's a somewhat unpretty but still perfectly functional regulator that has two lines out to connect to two kegs. I'm not sure if it's dual body, in the sense that you can't deliver two different pressures (say 10 psi to one, 14 psi to the other). If you are interested I can take a picture.

take care, Ken
Thanks for the reply, I just purchased a dual body setup.

Its not hard to put two together

This was the route I was going to go if I didn't find anything.

Back