dry hopping BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g_rath

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done it? I have 2, 1/5oz bags of hops left over at the end and it seems a waste to let them go. anyone done it and with what?

I'm going to be making some for our next "staff meeting" at the bosses lake house, and thought it would be tasty.

Hmm.. one of the things non-homebrew folks like about the BMC Blonde is the nice low flavor profile. My Bud friends like it, but I think if you start putting some real character into the brew they might not as much. Your call, but I'd freeze those hops cause as soon as you have your first taste your gonna want to brew it again soon anyway

Im not looking to make it into an IPA, so i think that the the 1/4 oz would be nice touch. Im not going to worry if they are going to like it, i cant (don't want to) change bad taste. I have stopped worrying about that years ago, it just means more for me.

Since it's a blonde ale, the malt is supposed to be present ahead of the hoppiness.

I found the original recipe a bit too malty for my tastes, so I amped up the hops a bit in my last batch.

Back