• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Downsizing and getting ready for a baby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeBonesBrewing

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking to downsize my home brew set up due to space and the fact that my wife is due with our first child in April. I am going to be selling misc. pieces and parts from my current stand. I will post pictures and update prices as I have time but here is what I will be selling.

3- Sanke keggles. All welded with 1/2" fittings. Each has a stainless ball valve and fitting for thermometer. And they all have pick up tubes. 1 set up as mash tun with stainless false bottom. $125/each for keggles $175/mash tun.

2- 1/2" thermometer for keggle with 6" probe $25/each

1- Sanke keg set up for fermenter with tri-clamp fermenter kit that has the stainless thermowell and extra gaskets. $150

2- March pumps (not stainless) used for 2 brew days. $100/each

About 12 sets of 1/2" stainless cam lock quick disconnects. $10/set

Small plate chiller- $75

2- Love TS controllers with probes (used for 2 brew days) -$100/ piece including probe.

Blichmann AutoSparge- $50

3- round jet burners. Can't remember right now how many BTU's or jets. $65/each

2- pin lock Corny kegs $50/piece OBO

There might be more to add once I get home and break it all down.

I am located near Houston, TX. Would prefer for local pick up but can be flexible if needed. Message me for more details.

If you buy all of it I will do it for $1500

Trying to get pictures uploaded tonight. Haven't had much time as I have been getting the house remodel finished. Sorry for the delay

Would you be willing to meet in humble on Friday? I am in east Texas but will be down to Cleveland on Friday. Not sure I could get away to meet much further south. I am interested in a pump, mashtun, and snake keggle, autos parse. 400?
Calling might be easier than this forum for me.
Chris
936-585-016three

Back