doppelbock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhines09

Reaction score
this is my first attempt at a label to go on my first batch of beer!! Tell me what you think. I know its basic but this is the main part.
hellswrath.jpg

I'd keep the texture but your text needs to be a little clearer- mainly the drop shadow I think is confusing the letterforms. Also the label is a little washed out, I'm not sure what program you are using but in photoshop terms, I'd take a red orange color and put it over the image on, say, overlay setting- not full opacity though. Actually if you do that, and then lose the drop shadow and maybe tint the letters slightly more to the orange, red, or even green I think you'll have a decent label.

If you wanna go super awesome, ditch the V shape those wings are making as they're sorta breaking up your composition a bit, move the torso of the demon up and then realign your text around that in sorta the same manner you're doing now.

Feel free to ignore me XD

Back