Donated testical for $35000.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vividdemise

Reaction score
So there a meme that's been floating around on my facebook about donateing a testical for 35000.00. Turns out its not real, but I did look in to it with thoughts of a full top of the line brew system and in home bar. ;)

Last edited:
I would for sure. I already have 2 kids and don't want anymore plus you only need one to function. 35G's I would not think twice about it

So there a meme that's been floating around on my facebook about donateing a testical for 35000.00. Turns out its not real, but I did look in to it with thoughts of a full top of the line brew system and in home bar. ;)

MAN..... That is dedication to the craft! BAAAhhhhaaaaa

Cheers
Jay

Just curious, would you give your left or right for that system? :D

No way. Something on face page is fake? What about the one where the lotto would have paid everyone a million bucks?

Another reason I left the page of faces. Wait until you see the woman who always has the Home Depot experience where she demanded they honor the veteran in front of her and says she will blast their social media and ends it with "BLOW IT UP".

Yeah I just talked to SWMBO and for sure she said yes no problem she would give one of mine up for $35K

Wonder where she keeps em? Man I would like to have them..Or at least 1 of them back..Baahhhhhaaaaaaaa

Cheers
Jay

I don't expect to get them back....but it would be nice to visit them; maybe take them out for a walk once in a while....let them breathe

After 2 kids who are 18 months apart and the oldest about to turn two I was thinking, "sh*t I would give them away, BUT if you were gonna pay me?! Hell I'll cut em out myself and have them on ice waiting for the next unlucky soul!"

This thread should be merged with the thread about getting shipped. Maybe you'd get a discount for only having one?

Than get taxed on that 35k...ul end up with about a thousand bucks and 1 nut ...

I saw one the news they did the first ever penis transplant from a donor penis.Thats some kind of good friend.
After a long night of drinking:
"I love you man"
"Listen,Ive been thinkin about it"
"I want to give you something"
"Nonononono,Im not going to take no for an answer"

So, how much did you uni ballers get for your other ball?

For me, unfortunately nothing, football injury when I was a teenager. The other one performed perfectly as I have a son....who introduced me many years ago to homebrewing!! Well worth that part of it. And SWMBO and I have been together for 39yrs, and she doesn't seem to mind!!:mug:

So, how much did you uni ballers get for your other ball?

My life i guess, it was either keep it and risk it going all cancerous on me or snip it. I chose to snip it, although i did drop the ball and forgot to ask if i could have it put in a jar as a keepsake.

Some may think it's nuts, but I can imagine there are people who don't have that kind of money just hanging around. Life for them is not a ball, and they don't have money coming left and right. Imagine, no longer having to snip things you need, when you now have a sack full of cash.

At least you'd still have a sackful of something... Man, why did I read this thread?!? 2 minutes of my life I can't get back... :smack:

Back