Doghead 120 clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redman1340

Reaction score
I am looking for a clone recipe for the Dogfish 120. I am an extract brewer and i want that hoppy, high alcohol beer but haven't found what I am looking for anywhere.

Redman1340 said:
I am looking for a clone recipe for the Dogfish 120. I am an extract brewer and i want that hoppy, high alcohol beer but haven't found what I am looking for anywhere.

Try searching Dogfish instead of Doghead? Or was that a mis-type? There are multiple threads on it here.

skeezerpleezer said:
Try searching Dogfish instead of Doghead? Or was that a mis-type? There are multiple threads on it here.

Isn't is called Dogfish Head brewery?

Yes, the title of the thread said doghead though. Try DFH 120. I know there is a big thread where some guys have been working up a clone. Search on the app is crap, if I get to a pc before you find it I will find a link

skeezerpleezer said:
Yes, the title of the thread said godhead though. Try DFH 120. I know there is a big thread where some guys have been working up a clone. Search on the app is crap, if I get to a pc before you find it I will find a link

Sorry. I did say Doghead in my title. That was a screw up

Back