DIY forum ruined me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went from some friends......to thinking about brewing beer.....to brewing a few batches..................to finding this site....................to building a two tier RIMS.............to having ALOT of friends that drink all my beer!
I love this forum and the great people that drunkingly lurk here!
Thanks for all the help over the last year!

I heard a fishing joke the other day... "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells my gear for what I told her I paid for it."

I feel the same way about my brewing equipment... :mug:

I have to agree with the title of this thread, made two stir plates and installed a love controller in the door of my freezer today. Long day!!!

It started for me in June of this year. I noticed that they had those little 5 litre kegs of Newcastle. Then I almost bought a used "beertender" dispenser. Then I upgraded my ideas and here we are less than 3 months later and I've got an all electric Brutus 10 in my basement, a keezer, a bar with taps through the wall and stainless subway tile backsplash, and oh yeah, 20+ gallons of beer!

Still planning away. Best hobby there is. Cheers.

Back