• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Digital SMART controls, pin locks, counterflow stand, pump, filter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastev

Reaction score
I've got some weird stuff for sale. First up is a stainless or copper counterflow chiller stand. It's made from TIG-welded stainless and comes with a Chugger pump and a water filter mounted. Pump works fine and comes with stainless ball valves for the bleed and outlet. Add you choice of hose fittings and you're set. Also comes with a second filter housing and a brand new charcoal filter. Located in San Jose or South San Francisco. As of now I don't really want to separate or ship. Chiller not included. $140

Two pin lock kegs. Clean and hold pressure. $35ea

I collected all the parts to build a Morebeer Digital SMART control system. As I'm leaving my tippy dump manually controlled I decided to part with the control parts. All the major stuff is there, along with some upgrades. Parts include: 120v Ranco for the pump, 24v Ranco for the HLT burner, 24v transformer, 4-way switch, red/amber/green lamps, two float switches (HLT level and sparge level), Panel connector for power, Honeywell valve assembly for the HLT burner. This is where I upgraded-- I've got an intermittent pilot setup rather than the standing pilot version.
Add some wire and a panel and you'll have a really nice control system. I can include a quick line drawing to assist with the build.
Not really sure what a fair price for this would be, so I'll start at $325 but feel free to offer if you think I'm out of line. (the box in the pic is full of the other parts I listed)

How tall is the stand? Would you sell stand alone? I have pumps, filter and chiller so all I really need is a stand

Ill measure it tonight. I'm pretty sure it's about 28" tall. I suppose I could remove the pump but the mounting plate I made specifically for that filter. Unless you've got a similar model it might not mount. Ill snap a couple more pictures tonight.

juangrande said:
I'll take the pump stand for $140 if you can meet me in the north bay (San Leandro/Oakland). Or, I'll give you $100 if I have to come down south.

Thanks,
John

That means you have the water filter for sale still by itself, right?
If yes - then I will take that water filter off you hands - how much do you want for it?

Latest posts

Back