DFH Palo Santo Marron Clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustTegIt

Reaction score
Anyone have a recipe for Dogfish's Palo Santo Marron? I am looking for an extract or partial mash version.

From the video DFH released - there is definitely:

Crystal
Chocolate
Black Patent
Wheat

Warriror
Glacier
Palisade

Scottish Ale Yeast

I am lost on proportions/quantities though.

A google search came up empty except for this http://hopville.com/recipe/516338/home-brew/palo-santo-marronall grain version, but no comments or if this guy ever even ended up brewing this recipe.

Well part of the problem would b finding a wood substitute to accurately portray the flavor profile of the Paraguayan Palo Santo barrels they ferment in but Im game hence the reason I found this thread...;)

Well part of the problem would b finding a wood substitute to accurately portray the flavor profile of the Paraguayan Palo Santo barrels they ferment in but Im game hence the reason I found this thread...;)

I don't know if it too late for you, but I'm a brewer from paraguay, If you want chips is easy to me to get them for you...

Latest posts

Back