Delima

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cable Guy

Reaction score
I've got a honey wheat that hits 5 weeks tomorrow. I don't have my co2 tank or regulator yet and won't till about mid week. Will it be possible to carb my beer in just a couple of days so I can have my first glass a week from tomorrow (5/27)? Everything that I have read states that the wheat beer is better young than old and I don't want to catch it on the down side.
Any advice would be appreciated. :mug:

you can carb that beer in about four hours if you really want to push it. Power carb it pump keg up to about 25 psi and shake shake shake then let it set for about 30 min and shake shake shake then raise to about 30-35 psi and do the same check it after second go around I bet it will be carbonated. Youll want that beer as COLD as you can get it and it will go very fast
JJ

or purchase a diffusion stone, and let that carb your beer in a few hours without any physical exertion on your part.

Thanks guys. I don't see the keg lasting more than a week so we should be good. Thanks again,

CG :ban:

Back