Deep Six Brewery - back in action!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure.. http://theartofsigns.com

They are located in Atlanta. It wasn't cheap, but I feel I definitely got what I paid for..

Thanks for the info! I had Wade from theartofsigns.com turn my logo into a sign and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

_MG_1201-Edit.jpg
_MG_1200-Edit.jpg

holy **** Gabe...

I started in the walkin cooler DIY thread and followed through the flood & rebuild to this brew/pub build.

What an eff'n journey you've been on man.

Awesome ideas start to finish... & badass bar. Also that kitchen looked sweet too

great work even though it was up and down like a *****!

I know I haven't been around much lately- been more of a lurker than anything else- but thought I'd show you guys how Deep Six almost turned literal two weeks ago. The water stopped ~2" below the floor line. And yeah, the bar had been evacuated prior to the water rising..

So this is two flooding events, beyond the 100 year flood line, in a little less than four years. No real damage was done, other than the tremendous inconvenience of evacuating.

The city is currently engaging the Army Corps of Engineers to do a full study of the issues, but God knows how long it will take to see results.. So, for now, I'm doubling down on flood insurance and keeping my fingers crossed our luck holds out and this is the last event we see.

image-1982205428.jpg

good god man... hope everything turns out well! thats extraordinary scary!

Here is a picture from the day prior of me standing on top of the firepit.. I'd say it went 18"-24" higher before cresting. And yeah, that is a pretty close color of this nasty ass, sewage infected water.. :-/

image-1722467993.jpg

OMG I remember reading when you had the 1 st flood that would be so awful for that to happen again.

I hope everything stays dry and good luck.

I know I haven't been around much lately- been more of a lurker than anything else- but thought I'd show you guys how Deep Six almost turned literal two weeks ago. The water stopped ~2" below the floor line. And yeah, the bar had been evacuated prior to the water rising..

So this is two flooding events, beyond the 100 year flood line, in a little less than four years. No real damage was done, other than the tremendous inconvenience of evacuating.

The city is currently engaging the Army Corps of Engineers to do a full study of the issues, but God knows how long it will take to see results.. So, for now, I'm doubling down on flood insurance and keeping my fingers crossed our luck holds out and this is the last event we see.

Jack that thing up another 2 feet. flooding is a ***** and is going to happen more often

Back