Dave from Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastengine

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My name is Dave, I live in Wisconsin and work as a Mechanic in Michigan.
I am new to beer brewing and know enough about fermenting to get myself in trouble...(not really that bad).
I am using beer kits for now and am bottling, but have a local business that is willing to set me up with like new 5 gallon corney kegs for kegging.
I see tons of recipes in here that look great, so many that it would take a lifetime to enjoy them all.
Looking forward to some allgrain brewing soon and hope I can learn enough to help contribute to the forum in the future.
Looks like a great site!!

Welcome!

Wow you are really close to Yooper. Go egg her house for me. :D

(J/K Yooper, don't ban me!!!!)

With friends like you guys.........:D

Welcome! Did you see the info at Riverside in Spread Eagle on the TriCounty Fermenters? It's a homebrew club I'm a member of, and they have some fun and informative meetings along with great people. I don't get to many of the meetings, but I've done some judging in Florence for the Florence County Fair and some other comps with some of the members of the group.

If you're a member of TCF, you get 10% off all homebrew supplies at Riverside! She doesn't have a ton of stuff, but she's happy to order items for us and I've been buying all of my malt and a few other things from her.

If you're interested, I can give you some more information on the brew club.

Welcome to the forum!

Yooper, I live about a mile from riverside, My mother accually worked there about 15 years ago in the deli. It's where I bought all of my stuff so far. Everytime I purchase from there, they ask if I am a member, I figure I will bite the bullet sooner or later and join.

Welcome to the addiction fondly called "brewing." And a warm welcome to a fellow Wisconsinite!

glenn514:mug:

Back