Danbury CT area bottle shop/beers suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bferullo

Reaction score
Hello all,

I will up visiting my sister in Danbury CT. Any suggestions for local beers to grab and especially any local bottle shops to hit up?

Thanks

Hello all,

I will up visiting my sister in Danbury CT. Any suggestions for local beers to grab and especially any local bottle shops to hit up?

Thanks

Gotta grab some Two Roads beers! Biggest/most successful brewery in the area...also if you could make a 20 minute trip to Monroe, CT you can visit Veracious Brewery which is attached to a homebrew store Maltose Express. as for bottle shops there are two in Danbury that I would recommend Fair Grounds Wine and Spirits and BevMax...both have excellent selections and are a few miles apart.

If you want to do a little driving and being a Danbury resident I highly recommend making the trip to DeCicco And Sons in Brewster, NY (20 minute drive on I-84 West to exit 19 and it's right off the exit). They have a HUGE selection of beers from all over the country and their beer employees are top notch. They even have a bar in the back with a variety of beers on tap.

Hope this helps and welcome to the area!

If you want to do a little driving and being a Danbury resident I highly recommend making the trip to DeCicco And Sons in Brewster, NY (20 minute drive on I-84 West to exit 19 and it's right off the exit). They have a HUGE selection of beers from all over the country and their beer employees are top notch. They even have a bar in the back with a variety of beers on tap.

Hope this helps and welcome to the area!

Yup, we have gone there before. Great place. Thanks for the recommendations. My sister just had a baby, so not sure I will be able to make it to the breweries, but definitely the bottle shops!

Two Roads also contract brews Lawson's Sip of Sunshine, so you know...keep your eyes peeled!

Back