damn you BMC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think thats bad try it when you take out the tomato and vodka and replace those with beer. Then add chicken stock too. That is the worst thing I have ever tasted in my life.
When feeling motivated, we like to put beef broth into the BM, as well as the a fore mentioned horseradish.

I don't use broth, I put in thinly sliced beef. Keep the horseradish, maybe a slice of tomato, put the beer off to the side, regular salt, lose the vodka and add two slices of bread.

I call it a sandwich and a beer.

I don't use broth, I put in thinly sliced beef. Keep the horseradish, maybe a slice of tomato, put the beer off to the side, regular salt, lose the vodka and add two slices of bread.

I call it a sandwich and a beer.
Wow, what a Zombie thread!

Ever try Clamato juice in a Bloody Mary? With a splash of lemon and a dash of tabasco, garnished with a celery stalk, it's really quite good.

When this thread was started I would have had the same idea. I was on a no BMC ever kick along with most craft drinkers around that time. Now it still wouldn't be my preference but I wouldn't feel like it was a point of pride to turn my nose at a BMC beer. I also suppose it is far more likely twelve years later that there would be a craft beer or better liquor options.

It's interesting to think about the change in attitudes. In 2009 we were still looking for "beer with flavor" as alternatives to light lagers. Twelve years later it's more common to find craft beer drinkers indulging in thicc and high ABV beers and then keeping light lagers for everyday drinking. In 2009 that amber ale or pale ale would be your everyday beer. Now you look at that 16oz. can of 16% pastry stout and wonder whether that's a good idea for a Tuesday night.

DAMN YOU BMC DRINKERS! i just had to pick up a budweiser can that blew into my yard while half buzzed on homebrew! not to mention all the stupid white styrofoam meat packages! (i don't eat much meat either!)

P.S. just having to take it in the house to throw it in the trash, they got all uppity like they owned the place!

just had to pick up a budweiser can that blew into my yard

These blew into my hidden cove 2 weeks ago. I am going to bury it in the backyard instead of putting it in my open recycle container... people see that kinda stuff and I have a reputation to uphold!
20210426_153323.jpg

i'm trying to figure out what was the worse blow, pun intended, the hard seltzer, or a beer can that doesn't know how to spell?

Back