• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Dallas - Everything must go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildGingerBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone in Dallas still brew? I have a complete homebrew set up I think I am ready to part with. I would prefer not to part it out. The only thing I don't want to part with is the burner on the left of the pic. Everything else can go. Not shown is a 5500w stainless heating element, and the recirc tube inside the MLT. This system works great. I just don't have time to brew anymore. Make an offer. Cheap. If you don't want the stand, that's fine, I can find a use for the wood, but ideally, the MLT (middle), the BK (left), both pumps, the heating element and the PID would all go. I also have a couple ball lock cornies and a ton of hops in the freezer that I will throw in.

Attachments

• Brewery.jpg
    Brewery.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I appreciate the offer but no thanks. I know it doesn’t make much sense, but if it’s still intact I could still brew. The minute I start taking it apart I can’t. If I sell it all that’s one thing but if it’s still sitting in my garage in pieces that defeats the purpose.

So, here's a thought, someone could buy all of this for less than $500 and then part it out as they see fit. I know someone may not want it all, but if you take it all, you could make some money. Just sayin'. I'll even throw in carboys and a bunch of misc brewing stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back