Daily Drinking Thread (DDT) ::: 11/2/13 ::: Saturday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nsh221

Reaction score
Gearing up for 7 hrs of EPL since that's what's available.

xZqQV7a.jpg

Forza Viola.

Starting the day with some Tired Hands Dr. Grasshopper, lychee Berliner, with breakfast. Best Berliner they've done by far! Sorry stakem

YnKd6ot.jpg
lots of love/hate in this pic right here

wait, do i see eggs benedict on that menu?

I heard that Rogue makes an exceptional beer that would pair nicely.
Lulz, you no can troll a troll.

I may look stupid, but that's only on the outside.

That still goes down as one of the worst beers I've ever had. Amazing they could take a concept that works so well and dick it up so bad. It's like they tried to make it bad.

Lulz, you no can troll a troll.

I may look stupid, but that's only on the outside.

That still goes down as one of the worst beers I've ever had. Amazing they could take a concept that works so well and dick it up so bad. It's like they tried to make it bad.

It would have been much better if they had used their signature beard yeast.

evZWcKml.jpg

2012 vs 2011 orval. Brett is far more pronounced on the 2012, and its much drier, while the 2011 seems mustier, sweeter, with far more pineapple on the nose. not at all what i expected, and not sure which is better, to be honest.

F1qMblB.jpg

HotD Blue Dot: this picture doesn't capture the really off-putting color of this beer ... it's a murky brown like unfiltered apple cider. Tastes fine though.
what is the deal with this beer? is it crazy inconsistent? i had it at the source and was unimpressed, but some people seem to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back