• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't saying he needs a store front. Just a price. Don't really see how one can decide if they're interested without knowing what it costs. I'd be 100% interested for one for $5, but 0% for $500. That's all. I understand he made good very quickly about becoming a vendor and just think it's a good idea to come with a price when gauging interest.

uwjester - i'm gettin a tracking number on your order. The actual order was put in on the 10th.

I'll get ya the info.

All the pricing has been posted a few times. I'm going to start a new thread this afternoon when I have a few minutes to get it cleaned up again.

Response has been awesome and its hard to wade through everything! Thanks again to all for everything.

uwjest - It'll be delivered tomorrow! I'll pm ya the tracking number.

looking forward to collaborative thread. I may definitely be interested in one of these over my igloo cooler.
Will there be a link post in here to the new thread?

Irregular - your price will be $499. lol

so you're saying there's a chance... (dumb and dumber reference if none of ya catch that)

touche...

Parts are coming on testing this bad boy out as a fermenter.

I know it was said that pricing was mentioned earlier in the thread. I just looked at the past 5 pages and only saw one shipping quote, no price. I PM'd you.

Latest posts

Back