Custom Bar Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...But that will have to wait until spring when we start leaving the house for the weekend to camp, solvent fumes and that sort of thing don't mix with people.

FWIW,
There are certainly some products that stink, but epoxy really isn't one of them. Envirotex and the like you almost have to stick your nose into. Epoxies are more musty, smelling, too, not so much "fumey" Next to imperceptible one room over.

FWIW,
There are certainly some products that stink, but epoxy really isn't one of them. Envirotex and the like you almost have to stick your nose into. Epoxies are more musty, smelling, too, not so much "fumey" Next to imperceptible one room over.

I'll probably still play it safe... my wife is 5 months pregnant and I don't want to worry about solvent fumes in the house.

I'll probably still play it safe... my wife is 5 months pregnant and I don't want to worry about solvent fumes in the house.

I'm assuming your safety and not hers. When my wife was pregnant she would have beat the snot out of me if I stunk up the house with solvent. :mug:

Well crap, photos don't want to link properly from picasa web (I'm sure I've done it before), so here's a link to the album instead. No more gallery space since I let my paid membership lapse.

Picasa Web Album

It's changed a bit since I last posted pictures. It was just too damn big with the 'L' shape so I got rid of it. Sits nicely against the wall in the living room now.

I haven't quite decided what to do with the empty space on the right. There was an 8 bottle wine cooler there but we don't really drink wine anymore so I pulled it the other day. I'm considering moving the other cooler up and leaving the bottom as ventilation and access for my power cords... we'll see.

Back