Currently drinking...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin K

Reaction score
Edelweiss Hefetrub.
1258.jpg

Just finished an Edelweiss Dunkel.
1257.jpg

What a great Tuesday! :tank:

I was reading the German Wheat Beers book that several other forum members have last night and apparently in Bavaria it's not uncommon to have a hefeweizen instead of coffee at the morning break (or at least not for the author). Maybe times have changed. I hope not.

I only drink beer in the morning at the beach or when my wife is gone.

drinking Coke right now, since the boss doesn't want me drinking beer in the office anymore......
tonight is a different story-I think it is going to be a brew night!!!fire up the burner and crack open some HB!

Meeting the wife for some burgers on the way home, first, though....

Truble said:
drinking Coke right now, since the boss doesn't want me drinking beer in the office anymore......
tonight is a different story-I think it is going to be a brew night!!!fire up the burner and crack open some HB!

Meeting the wife for some burgers on the way home, first, though....

whatcha making? that "almost IPA"?

-walker

Baron von BeeGee said:
I was reading the German Wheat Beers book that several other forum members have last night and apparently in Bavaria it's not uncommon to have a hefeweizen instead of coffee at the morning break (or at least not for the author). Maybe times have changed. I hope not.
Whenever we used to fly back to the States from Germany I used to be there at the airport with the rest of the guys drinking several Weizens before getting on the plane at 0530!:drunk:

just finished a liter of my Banshee's Brother. It is probably my best overall batch.

Also, right now, I am drinking the last bottle that I saved from my 1st batch that I brewed back in October. It is pretty damn good for almost 6 months of aging. It was an APA, almost an IPA....cleared up great with a nice clean taste. Hops are still strong. It's the batch that got me hooked!

homebrewer_99 said:
Whenever we used to fly back to the States from Germany I used to be there at the airport with the rest of the guys drinking several Weizens before getting on the plane at 0530!:drunk:

Is that similar to smoking your last ganja at the Montego Bay airport on the way back from Jamaica?

Back