CT Brewers Check-In

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be down for a brew day and bbq if we can get something like that organized!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Brew and bbq... Does it get better???

Primary - Pecan Brown Nut Ale

Bottled - Belgian Wit

A bunch of us are in Manchester we should easily get something together.

Awesome. I'll be updating the below thread with the next meeting date. Hoping to get some people together. Last week, we had about 3-4 people. Hoping for it to grow in the coming months.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f215/new-haven-homebrew-club-477253/

Plantsville(Southington) here!

I was at Luck & Levity on Saturday and Scott was telling me about it. If you guys have it on the 17th, I might go, but not the 15th(seems like everything happens on Tuesday nights.)

Plantsville(Southington) here!

I was at Luck & Levity on Saturday and Scott was telling me about it. If you guys have it on the 17th, I might go, but not the 15th(seems like everything happens on Tuesday nights.)

Awesome. I'll keep you in the loop. If not at the shop, well have it somewhere else in new haven.

The plan is to rotate meetings across the city.

A bunch of us are in Manchester we should easily get something together.

Awesome! Im brand new to this and have a lot to learn but loving every second of it

Bottled - Belgian Wit

Manchester is just under an hour away from me and I have a friend that lives in the area as well that would be down for a brew day.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

When does everyone brew? I brew mostly on Mondays because it's my day off but the occasional Sunday comes up. I can host too

Fridays and Sundays are when I have days off.

I have a different schedule all the time so Ill just have to work with what yall plan and hope I can make it!

Bottled - Belgian Wit

Getting a brew club organized in New Haven if you're interested. Next meeting is going to be the evening of either July 15th or 17th at the Luck & Levity Brew Shop.

PM me your info if you're interested.

Hey I heard the meeting is at a different location next week. Let me know time and location. The guy at lucky levity told me elm and something, a new bar in new haven.

Hey I heard the meeting is at a different location next week. Let me know time and location. The guy at lucky levity told me elm and something, a new bar in new haven.

It's called Three Sheets on the corner of Elm St and Howe St. right around the corner from all the shops on Broadway.

Three Sheets is at the old Rudy's location. It's a dive bar with a good taplist and good food.

Greetings, from Tom in Portland, Ct. Brewing since 1996. Always looking for people to brew with. PM if interested.

Tom420
Brewing since 1996
Warren Lodge#51

Hello from Orange Ct. Been brewing since 2010. Mostly all grain brewing. Always interested in talking to other home brewers and learning

Hello from Orange Ct. Been brewing since 2010. Mostly all grain brewing. Always interested in talking to other home brewers and learning

Hey liquid lunch, hop head from West Haven. Some guys out of new haven just started up a brew club. We meet once a month. This month we are going to a brewery in oxford I believe. If your interested let me know

North Windham here... Still doing extract kits and mini mash kits on the stove top, but I've progressed to kegging and have a kegerator that I have been known to also use for lagering...

Sounds good. What night do you meet and where?

We're meeting twice this month. 8/20 6pm @ black hog brewing in Oxford, then 8/25 7pm @ three sheets in new haven. Black hog is a brewery tour. Three sheets is a meeting sharing homebrew.

Sounds like a great time. I will see if I can make it. Haven't brewed in a while just finished my single tier brew stand. Nothing on tap right now to share unfortunately. Have the grains to brew a pumpkin ale and an Irish stout just need to get 2 more fittings and the wheels and my stand is ready to go.

Brewing 5 gals of Irish stout on the new brew stand. So far so good. 75 min boil.
Cheers
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407110374.245361.jpg

Hey all, I'll get in here as well. Matt from South Windsor, I've been homebrewing for about 8 years, I built a brew tree and started doing all grain about 6 months ago.

Back