Crazy man from VA joins HomeBrewTalk!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally_Dad

Reaction score
Hello out there in Beerland. I have never brewed before, but have always been interested. I found CraigTube and his review of the Coopers DIY kit finally convinced me to get off my butt and start. So I have the book (How To Brew), the kit, and a can of delicious (cough) Coopers "Lager" malt extract (which is brewed as an ale!!??). I consider myself a bit of a beer snob and I prefer hoppy IPAs so I am sure that I will progress to evenutally try all grain, but for now I'll give this a go. I'll be posting my adventures on YouTube (The Wally Dad Channel) so hopefully that will be good for a laugh or two. Wish me luck!

Cheers :mug:

Wally Dad

Welcome! I started with the Coopers Kit as well! Great kit to get started! The Lager tasted like crap though..........

I'm afraid of that so I think I will hop it up using cascade hop tea and dry hop. Fingers crossed!

Back