Costco swing top French soda

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danng9

Reaction score
Has anyone tried bottling their beer in this 1 liter swing top from Costco? $15 for 6 1 liter soda, I think it is better deal than buying empty swing top, and the soda is pretty yummy too.

2011-01-09 17.15.38.jpg

danng9 said:
Has anyone tried bottling their beer in this 1 liter swing top from Costco? $15 for 6 1 liter soda, I think it is better deal than buying empty swing top, and the soda is pretty yummy too.

Subscribed

Are those a CA local type of thing? haven't seen them in my costco, but I am interested.

Noodle, what do you mean by spoiled? Skunking seems like a definite possibility with them

I don't know if they are regional. I don't know about skunked but it was a cider and the only way i can describe it is like when wine has too much SO2 in it so it smells like a fart and taste similar. If this is skunked then it thats what happen.

You can find them in bay area Costco, I saw them in Mountain View and Sunnyvale stores.

They look similar to the ones from ikea minus the soda.I use them all the time dont leave them in the sun for too long i had a blonde ale go skunky in about half an hour i thought it might have been the hole keg but it was 30min in the sun!

Latest posts

Back