• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny keg with CO2 injector plus more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joon75

Reaction score
Selling a corny keg with keg charger co2 injector, four co2 cartridges, two gas side ball lock fittings, two beer side ball lock fittings, and beer tubing with a squeeze faucet tap. Keg has been cleaned with PBW. $75.00 plus shipping. Thanks! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391777494.145871.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391777508.452041.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391777527.950466.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391777541.120505.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Guys thanks for the interest! I won't be able to do anything until Monday since I am out of town for the weekend. First in line Wingnutt73 and then the following beersnob16, papaj, MichaelBrock, safebrew and then liquidflame. Sorry for the delay. If you change your mind please let me know so I can go to the next person. Thanks!

How well does the charger work? I've always wanted one, but they have terrible reviews on Amazon and elsewhere. I suspect some folks just don't follow directions or use common sense when it comes to using one of those to push (not actually carb) beer

The charger works fine and your right the charger is just to dispense the beer not to carbonate. I would chill and force carbonate the beer in my neighbors kegerator.

It's really convenient to take to parties and picnics. They all love the homebrew.

Sorry guys but decided to keep the keg and accessories, got a great deal on a kegerator. My apologies for wasting your time.

Latest posts

Back