Corny Keg Supplier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebelHouse32

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some more corny kegs and I found some great prices at cornykeg.com. Used kegs are going for $15.95 and refurbished for $24.95. Now I would probably buy the used because they are guaranteed to hold pressure. I'm just wondering if anyone has bought from this site and recommends them. Thanks

Never heard of them. Pretty good prices, but you did realize they were pin lock, right? It's not s big deal, but I prefer ball-lock.

I just picked up a 4-pack from Sabco. After comparing several vendors, they seemed to have the best value.

I see you are in Ohio which might make it worthwhile if you can pick them up. It cost twice the cost of the kegs to ship them to me in Utah.

Never mind, I rechecked shipping and the UPS ground which was buried in the middle of options was not so much but still makes buying local about the same price.

Back