• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cornelius Pin Lock Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperbrew

Reaction score
Standard 5 gallon pin lock keg, true Cornelius brand (not Firestone), recently replaced all 4 post o-rings with brand new ones. This keg has only been used a couple times for beer, since then it has been cleaned and pressured tested to ensure it holds pressure. This keg is used and has cosmetic blemishes, i.e. minor scratches and dings. These blemishes will not affect the functionality of the keg.

The price for a used keg with gaskets replaced from MoreBeer is $40. My asking price is $25.

Dimensions: 22" Tall x 8.75" diameter

For an extra $8, I will add in a pair of barbed pin locks (beverage-in and gas-out), which fit with this keg. From MoreBeer, a set of these are $11.

Please respond on here if interested, as my PM box fills up pretty quickly.

Thank you for taking a look,

Travis

DSC03896.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03898.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

Keywords: corny, corne, corni, corney, 5g, 5gallon

Latest posts

Back