• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Cornelius Kegs, Carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discolemur

Reaction score
I'm moving from Austin, TX to Brooklyn, NY and space is going to be an issue, so I'm selling off some of my cornelius kegs. I have 7 total, all ball-lock. All have done their job well, but several are missing handles and a few are due for o-ring replacements. I was thinking $30 apiece. I could also part with a 5 gallon glass carboy or two for $20 apiece. I'll be in Austin until Sunday and then I'll be driving out. If you're not in Austin but along whatever Google tells me is the natural route from there to Brooklyn, we could possibly work something out.

I sent you a PM as well, in case you are driving through Philadelphia (which everyone should do at least once in their lives).

Back