Cornelius Chiller and Refrigerated Taps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlfA01

...it ain't sold in heaven...
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

As some of you know, my wife and I have come into a hotel venture in Greece. We are hoping to incorporate our homebrewing efforts and passions.

Anyway, during our explorations of the basement and storage sheds, we've found at least five Cornelius keg refrigeration and serving tap setups. These are professional setups offered by the beer companies.

I've attached some photos. I think several of the systems (not pictured) require service, but all seem to be in working condition.

Any identification and service advice is appreciated. These are for refrigerated taps (also pictured).

Cheers,
Dan

IMG_20150529_170039.jpg

IMG_20150529_170048.jpg

IMG_20150529_170109.jpg

Haven't had much time to look into these yet, but I have 40 liters of Belgian Dubbel that has been keg conditioning for a while just waiting to be served through this setup. Just recovered from being sick, so I'll be able to get my 'To Do' list accomplished.:rockin:

Cheers,
Dan

Latest posts

Back