Coopers IBrewmaster Irish Stout Recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob said:
70F is a good temperature for storing the bottles. You're fine at 74F.

Cheers,

Bob

My babies! :)

image-2288308047.jpg

image-1882406334.jpg

My first batch of beer was Cooper's stout. I added 3lbs. of DME and safale-05 yeast instead of the kit yeast. I let it sit in primary for 2 weeks and then racked for 10 days, added boiled corn sugar and bottled. After a week I had to try one....It was really good!

after two weeks, even better. This has a nice fresh taste. My wife and I are enjoying it.

pietro75 said:
My first batch of beer was Cooper's stout. I added 3lbs. of DME and safale-05 yeast instead of the kit yeast. I let it sit in primary for 2 weeks and then racked for 10 days, added boiled corn sugar and bottled. After a week I had to try one....It was really good!

after two weeks, even better. This has a nice fresh taste. My wife and I are enjoying it.

Enjoying my 1st coopers Irish stout on my 36th birthday! This beer taste amazing! I will give a full review on my YouTube but the beer past my expectations by far! Clean and amazing after taste! Head retention is sick!

Btw, I'm starting a mini mash tomorrow. It's a true brew Belgian ale. Look for a new tread and video! ;)

image-3564320104.jpg

Happy Birthday! You're already mini-mashin', waitin' on a score on a bigger brew kettle to go AG! I got the same fever! haha. Good luck and post the YT link.

I've just added the link to my lastest brew. Everything came out pretty well! I also have a review of the Irish Stout in the video. Please feel free to comment. Im planning on my next brew DFH 60 min and need any tips/advice.

:mug:

Part 1:

[ame]http://youtu.be/GR9TTnadv8s?hd=1[/ame]

Part 2:

[ame]http://youtu.be/NpwFZ3zroIo?hd=1[/ame]

Back