• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Conical Fermenter 7.3 gallon with peltier chiller for sale (tri clamps)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kresimo

Reaction score
Hello
I am selling my stout tanks 7.3 gallon stainless conical fermenter. I am upgrading to a bigger size. I have had this guy for 2 years and it has done about 15 brews. It has some scuffs and marks on the outside from use but is spotless inside and works great. Included is the fermenter, 2 tri clamp ball valves, lid with tri clamp blow off, tri clamp thermowell and thermometer, 4 tri clamps and 4 gaskets (1.5") gaskets for lid, (stout claims it holds up to 4 psi, I've only put 2 in it to rack but works fine) neoprene jacket cut to fit (its actually the ss brewtech jacket but it fits perfectly fine, i cut a block out for the chiller as well. a Johnson wired temperature controller for the chiller, and the peltier cooling block system to chill the fermenter about down to 10 degrees below ambient temps. 1 tri clamp racking arm and 1 tri clamp sample valve.

the chiller
https://conical-fermenter.com/AL-Bl...g-Block-for-7-and-12.5-gallon-fermenters.html
the link is the actual block used to make this and the link includes some instructions on how to mod it or make it again. Basically, plug it into the johnson temp controller, put the probe in the thermowell of the fermenter, set your temp, secure the chiller plate to the side of the fermenter (i always used bungee cords) and when the temp hits above what you want the chips and heat sink fans turn on and make that aluminum plate ice cold. I love this method of cooling and am getting the larger plate for my new fermenter. Its just hooked up to a PC power supply and the power supply hangs nicely from the cross bars on the fermenter to keep it all connected if you like that sort of thing.

Looking for cash ($450.00 plus shipping, which I can help out on) only on this to help fund the new fermenter I ordered, if interested or if you want pictures or anything just let me know.
attached are some images (the one put all together has it with butterfly valves rather than ball valves and hooked to an STC1000 temp controller rather than a johnson.

conical.jpg

inside.jpg

johnson.jpg

neoprene.jpg

peltier.jpg

all together.jpg

rack.jpg

Last edited:
yup, i can ship it. Fedex quick quote says roughly 60 bucks which sounds about right to 27705 zip code fedex home delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back