• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Complete Single tier brewing system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanMarzano

Reaction score
Brewsteel Stand with 3 huge Banjo burners each with a separate needle valves for fine control, 2 pump holders with splash guards, (Stand includes heavy duty locking castors <not shown on 1 pic> )
MT, BK and HLT are all semi polished converted kegs with 4 weld-less SS ball valves (2 Valves on MT for recirculation 1 on BK, 1 on HLT), 2 Bobby M Sight Glasses with Thermos (BK and HLT), 2" MT thermo, 15" Jaybird Hinged false bottom with SS dip tube, Copper BK and HLT dip tubes, 1 March Pump with SS ball Valve. CamLock quick releases for all hoses and valves, High temp Silicone hose, GFCI outlet, switch and 50' cord in weatherproof switch box for pump and ext outlet. Buy Today Brew tomorrow. System is awesome! Only selling because I am downsizing my operations

$1550

Located in Northern California (Sacramento)

553079_4164943726716_1142559544_n.jpg

538429_4164942686690_1493163062_n.jpg

IMG_0548-1.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

If you are interested in parting out and shipping i would be interested in your pump.

Hate to dig up an old thread, but what kind of connection is this propane valve setup? I'm trying to set something up just like this, but can't find anything close.

Attachments

• IMG_0548-11.jpg
    IMG_0548-11.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 51
I was talking about the black hoses, with no regulator, that connect to a needle valve for each burner. I can't find hoses or connections like that. I'm guessing he custom built them.

I was talking about the black hoses, with no regulator, that connect to a needle valve for each burner. I can't find hoses or connections like that. I'm guessing he custom built them.
no need for needle valves. Just use ball valves and use the needle valve thats on the regulator i linked. You can control 2 flames at once with the ball valves as well.

Attachments

• 20170401_145040.jpg
    20170401_145040.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Back