• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Virginia Complete RIMS/Gas Brewstand Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterBoy

Reaction score
I have too many projects right now and with getting a house and some things MUST go. This is one of them. The control box is wired for a 50Amp service. The control panel is wired through a 60 Amp GFCI box mounted on the backside of the control panel. Right now i have it wired for use on a 30Amp service as i was only running the rims tube and pumps. To make it 50A you just need to run wires from the relays to the switces and add the elements to your kettles and add the PIDs.It is wired to run 2 pumps with each on its own switch, a RIMS element switch, and a selector switch for the BK and HLT elements. I have the diagram that allows you to run the HLT and BK at once or individually. It has a main key switch and an estop. It uses an Auberins PID controller. Have another chugger pump that goes with it not pictured. It has gas lines and burners that are mounted and work. Everything is brand new. All the fittings are stainless cam quick disconnects. Come with a brand new deluxe glass kit from Northern Brewer sparge arm and handmade mash paddle. I have over 2300 just in the control panel alone. All the hard work is done. Asking $4,500 OBO for everything. More info and pictures upon request.

IMG_5436.JPG

IMG_5427.JPG

IMG_5403.JPG

IMG_3395.JPG

let me know if you consider a price drop. I would have to travel a bit to pickup.

15 1\2 inches I believe off the top of my head. I can measure it if you would like

The stand itself is 55 1\4 w x 25 h x 15 1\2 d. The arm that mounts to the stand that holds the control box is 32" w x 74" h. The total width of the stand with the arm is about 88" . It is made from heavy wall 2" square tubing. It is quite heavy but it was built to hold a lot of weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back