• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware Complete Home brewing kit, Kegging, Filtering and a lot more!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2BorNot

Reaction score
I AM NOT A COMPANY TRYING TO SELL STUFF!

Yeah, it’s my stuff. And yeah, it’s a sad day in my world. But, it’s only temporary.

If you know someone who is thinking about getting into home brewing, you must direct them to this. It’s everything needed to become an advanced home brewer. Including kegging and filtering equipment for force carbonation to make high quality, crystal clear beer. It’s on eBay and the bidding starts at $500. Because of homebrewtalk’s rules, I’m not allowed to give you the link. But if you copy the description below and search it on eBay, it should take you there.

Home Brewing Kit, Complete System, For Advanced Beer Brewing

There’s so much to list but here’s the important stuff:
1 – 7.5 gallon Brew Kettle w/built in thermometer
1 – Homemade Kettle insulator
1 – Bayou Classic Propane Burner w/legs
3 – 6 gallon Food Grade Ale Pails w/lids
1 – 6.5 gallon Food Grade “True Brew” Wide Diameter Pail w/lid
2 – 10 gallon Rubbermaid Round Coolers (Lauter & Mash Tun)
1 – Stainless Steel False Bottom Screen
1 – 11” Digital Traceable Thermometer, -58*F to +572*F, reads in 6 seconds
1 – 6.5 gallon Carboy w/carrying crate
1 – 8 gallon Carboy w/carrying crate
1 – Carboy Drying Stand
1 – “The Stirstarter” Stir Plate w/Teflon Stir Bar
1 – Glass 2000ml Flask
2 – Air pumps (fish tank air pumps) w/hoses, Stainless Steel Air Defuser and filters
4 – Refurbished 5 gallon stainless steel kegs
1 – 20lb. Aluminum CO2 tank w/Taprite regulator (90% full)
1 – 2 Stage filter w/5 filters (four .5 micron & one 5 micron)
1 – Portable Refractometer w/Automatic Temperature Control
1 – Grain Mill w/hoper extension
1 – Escali Digital Scale w/electrical plug
1 – Johnson Controls temperature controller
1 – Bottle Tree and Spring Loaded Top Mounted Bottle Cleaner (holds 45 bottles)
20 – Grolsch flip top bottles
54 – 12oz. Amber crown cap reusable beer bottles
1 – 45 gallon Rubbermaid Tote w/lid and on wheels (I fill it with cleanser to keep everything sterile while I brew, then I use it to store most of the tools & etc. in it when I’m not brewing)
– Lots more stuff like a hydrometer, LD Carlson Easy Clean, Keg Lube, Calcium Chloride, PH test strips, cleaning brushes, stainless steel ladle, stainless steel stir paddle, bottle caps, air locks, hoses, stainless steel fittings, bowls, hop containers, etc., etc., etc. Everything needed for one to become an advanced home brewer.

01a.jpg

Are you looking to piece out at all? If so, how much on the kegs and wort chiller? Also, maybe the kettle.

If it doesn't sell on eBay, I may be willing to break it up and sell it off in smaller sections. I considered doing it before because I could get more money overall. I just wanted to get it over with.

It has received a bid on eBay. Sorry folks, it will not be sold in pieces. It will go to the highest bidder on eBay at this point.

FYI, to the guys wanting just the kegging portion, it's worth $500+ alone. Everything else would be a freebee and you could resale it to reduce your costs overall. Just a thought.

Current bid is $500 and the bidding closes this Thursday at 6pm. Do it, man. I doubt you'll ever see a deal like this again.

Back