• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Complete brew stand wth burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thereefspot

Reaction score
****PRICE DROP*****
I have a brew stand for sale. I've upgraded and this one has to go! It's aprox 6'x 24"x 24" includes two hurricane burners. The mash tun is
Meant to be indirect heated by a RIM's unit which is included. This unit is available with two March pumps(one not pictured). This unit can run on propane (current configuration) or natural gas. Natural gas is simply swapping out the Jets and gas line.

SE Portland, Or

690.00 obo.
Shannon

971-235-7541

IMG_3649-resized.jpg

IMG_3650-resized.JPG

IMG_3651-resized.jpg

IMG_3652-resized.jpg

IMG_3653-resized.jpg

IMG_3654-resized.jpg

IMG_3655-resized.jpg

IMG_3656-resized.jpg

IMG_3657-resized.jpg

Last edited:
If someone is interested in a RIM's setup I can get you a parts list to make it easy for you. I'd rather sell this brew setup including these parts for a serious buyer. If something changes I contact the first person that was interested. Thx guys for your post. :)

How big of batches have you done on it and how many batches to a tank of propane? I live in Vancouver and am interested

My 1BBL setup will work on it but barely. It's perfect size for 15gal keggle setup, that's what it was designed for. I've Brewed many beers on this system for years.. I bought it used in 09' ish? Something like that. I've never counted how long the tank would last. I had it setup for Natural Gas and after completing my new system my buddy borrowed it and we converted it to propane. I'll ask him and let you know. I would guess about 4 or 5? I'll get back to you on that.

Back