• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Complete BIAB Electric Brewery - NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcd432

Reaction score
Up for sale is a complete 15 gallon BIAB electric brewery consisting of the following items:

- 15 Gallon Spike Solo BIAB electric brewery with necessary silicone hoses and quick disconnects (Requires 220v 30 amp connection).
- Custom stainless steel table.
- Chugger pump with stainless head.
- Electric Grain Mill (Monster Mill 2 and motor).
- Exchillerator stainless steel counter-flow wort chiller.
- SS Brewtech Brew Buckets / fermentors: (2) 7 gallon BME fermenters (capable of CO2 pressure transfers) and (1) 3.5 gallon fermenter.
- (1) 20 gallon CO2 tank (nearly full) and (1) 10 gallon tank (approximately 20% full) as well as pressure regulator, SS Brewtech fitting and silicone hose to allow for CO2 transfers.
- (2) True GDM-10 industrial coolers / fermentation chambers inclusive of internal racks and Inkbird temperature controllers.
- (4) Ball lock kegs (2 pictured but I have 4 of them).

This complete electric BIAB brewery (with no issues whatsoever and ready to go) is capable of making amazing beer and has served me well but I just don't have the time needed anymore to make full use of this set-up. I also have a ton of other homebrew items that I am willing to make a smoking deal on if a potential buyer is interested. I'll work on coming up with a complete list of what I have.

Price is: $3,100 OBO
Location is: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area

At this time I would prefer to sell this as a complete set-up (and have priced everything accordingly). If selling this as a complete system becomes a challenge for me, I may entertain parting everything out down the road so feel free to check in on this post now and again.

Glad to answer any questions you might have and thanks for the interest.

Attachments

• Spike Solo #1.jpeg
    Spike Solo #1.jpeg
    689 KB · Views: 67
  • Spike Solo #2.jpeg
    Spike Solo #2.jpeg
    616.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Exchillerator.jpeg
    Exchillerator.jpeg
    595.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Monster Mill.jpeg
    Monster Mill.jpeg
    717.1 KB · Views: 56
  • GDM-10 #1.jpeg
    GDM-10 #1.jpeg
    525.6 KB · Views: 56
  • GDM-10 #2.jpeg
    GDM-10 #2.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Inkbird #1.jpeg
    Inkbird #1.jpeg
    513.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Inkbird #2.jpeg
    Inkbird #2.jpeg
    545.7 KB · Views: 45
  • CO2 Tanks.jpeg
    CO2 Tanks.jpeg
    671.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Brew Buckets.jpeg
    Brew Buckets.jpeg
    420.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Kegs.jpeg
    Kegs.jpeg
    505.7 KB · Views: 50
Updated to: $2,800 OBO.

Last attempt to try and move this as a lot. If this doesn’t work, I’ll break it all up and try to sell it that way.

No longer available. Mods, feel free to remove the post and thank you.

Latest posts

Back