• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Complete all grain brewing / kegging / kegerator setup (Syracuse, NY)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaphly42

Reaction score
It's a sad day, but I'm getting out of brewing for the time being. Not enough time to brew as it is, and I have another baby on the way. $600 for all, would rather not split up. Here are the details:

Kegging setup: 3 ball lock kegs, 1 5lb cyl, 1 20lb cyl. (5 is empty, 20 is almost full). Ball lock and sanke connectors, and one tap with handles and covers. Plate chiller, extra CO2 manifold (never used either of them, bought used). Fridge with hole drilled in side for hoses and lock on fridge part, top freezer, works well but does get some ice buildup in freezer.

Bottling: 1 capper, bag of caps, 2 cases of bottles, 1 6 gal bottling bucket.

Brewing: 7.5gal pot with lid, 10 gal pot, all aluminum. Propane burner. Basket, etc. for 7.5 gal pot (was turkey fryer). 25' copper immersion chiller with pond pump (I stuck pump in bucket of ice water, cools it off quick). Coleman Extreme cooler mash tun with screen and ball valve. Long spoon, mash paddle.

Two 6 gallon fermenting buckets, 1 6.5gal Better Bottle, one random bottle. Assorted 3 piece and S style bubblers. Lots of other stuff, including hoses, One Step cleaner, auto siphon, and more. (note, keeping a couple things that are in the photo)

Sw82XNl.jpg

v7sy5tn.jpg

moEHMwE.jpg

Will separate into the brewing and kegging parts, but don't want to sell it off piece by piece. Asking $250 for brew stuff and $350 for keg stuff (kegs, CO2, fridge, etc.).

I know you don't want to split up but I would be interested in a sanke connector and one of the co2 manifolds if you choose to do so

I have two fermenting buckets and a bottling bucket left if you're interested still. Send me a PM if you want. Thanks.

Back