• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Complete 3 vessel setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aprichman

Reaction score
Hi HBT'ers,

I've got a 3 vessel - 1 burner setup for sale. Everything you need to make great beer. I used muscle and gravity to transfer everything. My eventual plan was to add some pumps and another blichmann burner for a stationary horizontal setup. However, my plans got interrupted by my upcoming graduation and the realization that I'm probably going to be moving across the country for a job.

Here's what the system includes:

*AMYCL 10 gallon kettle (triclad)
-El-barb pickup tube
-2-piece stainless steel ball valve with 5/8" hose barb
-Dial thermometer with 2" stem

image_zpshnqmqtqr.jpeg

image_zpsu59b6sac.jpeg

*Fermentor's Favorite 8-gallon Mash Tun
-All stainless fittings inside and out
-High temperature silicone tubing used inside
-2-piece stainless ball valve with 5/8" hose barb

image_zpsomzx2r5f.jpeg

image_zpskkaaoqq6.jpeg

*Spike Brewing 10 gallon kettle
-Elbow pickup with 5/8" hose barb
-Blichmann dial thermometer with 2" stem
-Glass Sight Valve with metal casing and heat shield
-3-piece ball valve with 5/8" hose barb

image_zpsrxgkuaer.jpeg

image_zpsvjvt1ja7.jpeg

*Blichmann Burner with 24" leg extensions
-includes original legs in addition to the 24" legs
-includes propane regulator

image_zpsgpeazsuo.jpeg

image_zpsnfig1bgw.jpeg

*Silver Serpent Immersion Cooler
-all stainless IC can be cleaned at the same time as the kettle with hot PBW
-water input has fitting that hooks into a garden hose or sink
-water output has no fitting and runs into sink or bucket

image_zpsvy0uvpor.jpeg

*20-lb Benzomatic Propane Tank
-still has a bit of propane left! :D

image_zpswkhsksgj.jpeg

Take it all for $600

Send me a PM or post here if you have any questions :mug:

Didn't realize people on the mobile app couldn't see my location. I reside in Corvallis, OR and could drop this stuff off anywhere between Eugene, OR -> Portland, OR. These items are pretty big and heavy so I would like to avoid shipping.

:mug:

Just wanted to post a few more pictures of the system in action. The last beer I brewed I achieved 93% brew house efficiency (fly sparging FTW!). I voraluf about ~1 gallon of wort to clear things out. The mash tun is from Northern Brewer but upgraded to be at least 1/2" all the way through. Originally the mash tun came with 3/8" brass connections that resulted in stuck sparges fairly consistently. Since ditching the brass for larger stainless steel connections the mash tun has worked awesome. I cover the mash tun up with a blanket while mashing in and usually get 1F temperature loss over 60 minutes - including opening it up at the 30 minute mark to stir the mash.

image_zpslupl371s.jpeg

image_zps7lmec6rj.jpg

Back