• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin COMPLETE 3-tier 5-10 gallon brewing rig + kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetallHed

Reaction score
Getting out of brewing for now due to lack of time and space. I am selling everything I have for brewing minus my keezer and CO2 tank (kegs are for sale though).

At this moment, I am not looking to sell individual pieces. Everything for one price.

I am in Chippewa Falls, WI. Buyer must pick up on a Sunday (only days I have off), and will need truck+trailer at the least.

Here's a list of the stuff:
1x 3-tier gravity fed brewing cart
2x 6 gallon carboys
1x hydrometer plus testing cylinder
2x racking canes and auto-siphons
5x pin-lock Cornelius kegs
2x burners (one is a Bayou Burner) plus one propane tank
1x 10 gallon Rubbermaid mash tun with stainless steel false bottom
1x 7.5 gallon aluminum hot water tank with SS fittings, thermometer, and sight-glass
1x 15 gallon brewing keggle with SS fittings, thermometer, and sight-glass
1x 15 gallon unfinished keggle with top cut and hole drilled for fittings
1x copper wort chiller
1x mash paddle
1x grain mill
1x in-line water filter plus garden hose
2x bottle wing-cappers
1x custom built mother-of-fermentation cabinet
Sanitizer, mesh bags, 2x funnels, spray bottle, and measuring pitchers
Thermometer
Parts to build a stir plate. You just need a box to build it in.
Flask and stir bars for a stir plate
2x 5 gallon plastic storage buckets
2x bottling buckets
1x fermentation bucket
All silicone hoses for the brew rig
Irish moss, and various brewing/fermentation additions
Miscellaneous keg parts
Bottle caps
Plus more stuff I’m sure that is mixed in. Seriously, this is everything you need except for raw ingredients (grain, yeast, hops) to make beer immediately.

Pictures to follow later today (hopefully), but you can check my previous threads/posts to see some pictures.

ASKING $700 for EVERYTHING

Message me for a number to call/text.

I can't travel to meet you anywhere, I'm sorry, so buyer must come pick up.

Can you text me pics if i pm you a number?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

good price for all that to pad your not parting out

I thought about parting it out but with my limited free time it would take me a while. I figured if it didn't all sell for a while, then I would start splitting it up.

Wow, somebody is going to get a killer setup. For a great price.

Yep. I wish I had more time, but my new job has me working six days a week and I just can't justify my one day off for the hobby anymore. I am not completely quitting brewing, and I plan to come back to it when I get more experience (and more time off) with my new career. My plan was to save this money and use it to buy a more compact electric rig for my basement once our renovations are complete.

Here's an album with images of the rig set-up from last summer and how it is today. I didn't unpack everything for pics because it's cold out today, so there is more than just what the pics show.
http://imgur.com/a/HhM8O

Let me know if anyone needs more specific pictures. I can upload them here or you can PM me your number and I can text you them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back