Come Brew With Us Contest - Votes Needed!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

librewer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm humbly asking the fellow HomeBrewTalk members for a little favor. I'm a finalist in the Sam Adams Come Brew With Us Contest and I need your vote! I am in the Atlantic region (Jim L from Selden, NY) and if you vote for my video I have the opportunity to go to Boston and brew with them for a day. The voting is done through www.facebook.com/samueladams. Hope it's not too much of a bother. There is also voting for other regions of the country as well. Thanks in advance, and cheers!

Hey dude, heads up. I didn't follow the link because FB is blocked, but I think you mistyped the link, unless their profile has their company name misspelled :D. Good luck!

Hi Everybody! I just joined Wednesday to get the word out, and I don't think I'm stepping on toes here, since I represent the Western Region. There are a total of 5 regions, and there will be one winner from each! I'm from Portland Oregon, and I hope you will kindly vote for me so I can enjoy this awesome BeerVana experience. Today, April 26th is my birthday, and this whole surprise thanks to Sam Adams Brewery has been so exciting. Here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/SamuelAdams/app_211607358931918

I appreciate your support!

Hilary A (just select the Western States when you get to the voting page)

Me too! I'm in the Illinois region! My name is Benny R. I'm the guy standing behind the hop harvest.

Just remember...vote for the hophead!

Thanks!
Ben
:rockin:

"...I trust I can rely
on your vote."

Electioneering by Radiohead :rockin:

I'm Paul K from the Central region and would really be thankful for your votes.

Voting ends Monday night and you can vote once in each region.

Ok Home brewtalk... How'd we do?

Matt (TX)
Hillary(OR)
Peter(MA) are winners..... who won from the other two regions?

Back