• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Columbus, Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle 10 Gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinylrooster

Reaction score
I recently bought two Blichmann Boilermaker Kettles 10 Gallon size and I only need one. I am selling one I am not using for $300.

Willing to ship to continental US at buyers expense, with payment in hand.

pictures of the kettle

image.jpeg

image (1).jpeg

How much for shipping to 44001?

I did a quick estimate on both UPS's and FedEx's website for a 10lb package (pot itself weights 9lbs) and both said ~$20 for standard plus cost of box and insurance. I would say that we could over-estimate at $30 and then I can just reimburse you after I ship it. PM me if you are interested. Just to let you know, I have had other's contact me about this as well, so you must act quick if you still want it, because I will sell to the first person who pays me.

I did a quick estimate on both UPS's and FedEx's website for a 10lb package (pot itself weights 9lbs) and both said ~$20 for standard plus cost of box and insurance. I would say that we could over-estimate at $30 and then I can just reimburse you after I ship it. PM me if you are interested. Just to let you know, I have had other's contact me about this as well, so you must act quick if you still want it, because I will sell to the first person who pays me.

Just to clarify, no one has purchased this kettle yet, so it is still up for sale. I'd like to get this sold as soon as possible, so make me an offer...

Latest posts

Back