• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Colorado Springs - Complete Kit Available

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMontero

Reaction score
I'm selling my brewery set up. I haven't used it in over a year and need to make space for new hobbies. It's an electric 240v 3 pot system (2 Blichmann Boiler Maker G2s with boil coils and a SS Brewtech Mash Tun) attached to a Blichmann power controller. I also have 2 7 gallon SS Brewtech Chronical Fermenters with sight glasses and caster stands attached to a 1/5 HP SS Brewtech Glycol Chiller on the cold side. 2 chugger pumps run the system and a Malt Muncher and Scale are included. The system has all the plumbing done through 1/2" tubing. It includes all the hoses and attachments to run the system.

I'm asking $2750 for it all but would consider piecing it out. Colorado Springs vicinity pick up only. Some pics are attached please let me know if you'd like to see more.

Attachments

• H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    686.5 KB · Views: 0
  • H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 0
  • H3.jpg
    H3.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 0
  • H4.jpg
    H4.jpg