Colo Spgs, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whoptbird

Reaction score
Another mountain man, woo hoo. Love the site so far. I've brewed 2 batches so far, first was good but not what I expected it to be so left me disappointed. 2nd batch was a pumpkin that the wife loved and that's who I made it for. My next is going to be the watermelon wheat kit from williams. I saw this thing and have had a watering mouth every time I think of it. Anyhow that's me in a nutshell, I look forward to interacting with all of ya.

Welcome, fellow brewing fanatic! Glad you're aboard......hang out here, and you'll be exposed to more knowledge than you'd ever imagine. And some of it is about beer!:cross:

Welcome aboard from a CO explant. I grew up in Green Mountain Falls and went to high school in Manitou. I do miss it out there.

Brew on! HBT is a fantastic resource beer-wise; glad you're here.

Welcome from Clarkston, MI!

Hows the snow up there? I was at Winter Park 2 weekends ago and it was FANTASTIC!

GearBeer said:
Welcome from Clarkston, MI!

Hows the snow up there? I was at Winter Park 2 weekends ago and it was FANTASTIC!

Not much here currently. A dusting here or there but nothing much to speak of. I like Winter Park, haven't been there in years though (or any other ski areas for that matter). Having kids keeps ya from going to the mountains on a whim like I used to heh.

THREAD JACK!
New from Colo Spgs Too, out east of Springs Ranch but not yet to falcon. Buying my first kit soon, hope it turns out great!

C

Latest posts

Back