College football starts in 16 hours!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgstiffler

Reaction score
Who's excited?

GO DUCKS!
o-wing-poster.jpg

I am. Just moved from Seattle to my college town for a job and get to see my college team play ball. Granted I am more excited about hockey, still stoked on football. Going to see their first game of the season tomorrow. Northern Michigan University vs Minnesota State-Mankato

GO CATS!!

I am. Just moved from Seattle to my college town for a job and get to see my college team play ball. Granted I am more excited about hockey, still stoked on football. Going to see their first game of the season tomorrow. Northern Michigan University vs Minnesota State-Mankato

GO CATS!!

+1 My daughter visited NMU this summer and I loved the small campus. I doubt she will end up going there, but I'll still root for them. Maybe it was the excellent beer at The Vierling that make it such a fond memory for me! :mug:

Every year I say I'm going to follow college football, and every year I find something else to do on Saturday.

Maybe this year...

+1 My daughter visited NMU this summer and I loved the small campus. I doubt she will end up going there, but I'll still root for them. Maybe it was the excellent beer at The Vierling that make it such a fond memory for me! :mug:

Vierling makes great beer! We have a new brewery in town too. Guys are home brewers who bought an old college party house and turned it into a very classy brewery. The are using 42 gallon blichman conicals for fermentation. It is a home brew setup on drugs.

NMU is a great school. If she does chose it, you both will be happy with her decision.

Vierling makes great beer! We have a new brewery in town too. Guys are home brewers who bought an old college party house and turned it into a very classy brewery. The are using 42 gallon blichman conicals for fermentation. It is a home brew setup on drugs.

NMU is a great school. If she does chose it, you both will be happy with her decision.

Yeah, we stopped there too to check it out. Interesting location. The beer? Hmm.... How shall I put it nicely... Not all that good. (granted, I only had one, but it was NOT good.) Oh, I LOVE their logo and bought a pint glass.

I think they are selling their beer too fast.

Got to watchin the Lions last night and forgot to check college scores.

Can't wait to see if Nebraska rolls through the Big 10. OSU and Michigan may not be so dominating.

Personally, I'm cheering on the Hoosiers. Look forward to beating Purdue again this year!

Big Ducks fan...was really sad to hear that they're calling the game this weekend the Willie Lyles bowl...they interviewed him and hes just eating this sheit up.

Very excited to see how the huskers do in the Big 10.
hopefully i'll get at least one saturday off this season so i can see the game live.

I am avoiding going out tonight with the big game at Cowboys Stadium. Instead I am going to eat leftover Italian food and drink homebrew with the wifey while we watch the UT game on TV.

bengerman said:
Very excited to see how the huskers do in the Big 10.
hopefully i'll get at least one saturday off this season so i can see the game live.

So far, so. AWESOME!

Latest posts

Back