&^$% code enforcement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking back on the picture on page two or three you can clearly see that the seat back cushions just dont go with the rest of the southern decor. Might I sugest a nice throw blanket that would complement the light brown of the brick, the green of the couch, and that would tie in the seat back cushions.

Ima let you finish but this thread is the best thread of all time. The best thread of all time!!

Our powers get stronger every day. GET STRONGER EVERY DAY!

172a.jpg

LOL amazing simply amazing. A thumbs up and prost for you good sir.

Edit: Holy Crap this is from 08' hahahahahha even better.

you know after reading this entire thread and laughing to the point where my co-workers think I'M drunk...

i've come to the conclusion that the OP wasn't drunk at all... thats just the way he talks.. which makes this thread even better!!

woo hoo!

you know after reading this entire thread and laughing to the point where my co-workers think I'M drunk...

i've come to the conclusion that the OP wasn't drunk at all... thats just the way he talks.. which makes this thread even better!!

woo hoo!

You are wrong sir. If that was the case, I would be jumping some people's sh*t for making fun of the poor retarded son of a *****.

This guy is absolutely COHERENT.

Observe....https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f30/price-check-honey-191579/

*edit: I would kick you in the PIT!!*

I'm bored at work and decided to re-read this thread to kill some time. Yep, still best ever!

RISE! Immortal Thread RISE!!!!

WAY to bring it back TMEt.

I was just asked by my co-worker what I was laughing at, lol(literally).

HOLY CRAP, this excerpt sums it all up:
"875343 them! i got guns nman! sofa or die! it id nice!"

SOFA OR DIE BITCHES........carry on.

In my line of work, "code monkey" means someone who sits at a terminal churning out computer software 8 hours a day.

And this code monkey says if you want a couch on the porch, at least put a moisture absorbing cover on it so it doesn't get wet and rot from the rain.

Sad new from UofM...

PORCH COUCH BAN
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) - No more porch couches in one college town. Authorities in Ann Arbor, Michigan, say they're cracking down on upholstered furniture on porches. Kicking back on an outdoor couch is practically a tradition in the hometown of the University of Michigan. But officials say the porch couches are a fire hazard. At first, offenders will be given a warning ticket. But the penalty for outlawed porch furniture can be a $1,000 fine, plus the cost of removal.

The Code Monkeys AND Shecky are winning.

This code monkey refers to.....I guess neighborhood dress code.

As has been said, if my neighbor had a couch on his porch, I personally, would remove it in the middle of the night, never to be seen again.......

hmmmm.........well put,....but I digress,.......and undress......and redress myself in a clown costume and sip some absinthe........

OK.

NOTHING beats the original OP rant.

I THOUGHT THE GUY WAS A RECENTLY "off the boat" immigrant from Ghana!( or somwhere where they don't speak NO english)

I thought he was using a translation dictionary while typing, possibly after a drink or 2.

His later posts, IN PERFECT SOBER ENGLISH made my freaking year.

I really hope you will able to keep that sofa on your front porch. Sorry to hear about what happened with code enforcement. I guess if they do make you bring it inside, you could always just get a really comfortable bench.

In your head, in your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
In your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, dou, dou, dou, dou, dou...

-The Cranberries on their sh!tty 90s album

Check out the flashy new sig!!!

I had no idea Z was the OP first time I saw this thread. You've come a long way baby!

Edit: or if you're homphobic: Dude!

:D

Back