Coconut-Water-Powder, yeah you read that right.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grod1

Reaction score
This has to intrigue some people, its gota be a somewhat new product? i i have never seen people use it before.
Coconut-Water-Powder walmart has it
Nuts.com has it -To prepare a refreshing glass of coconut water, mix 1 tablespoon of the powder with 1 cup of water. Coconut water powder has a light and sweet nutty flavor and gives you the ability to control the amount you want in your beverages.

i'm buying some. I might not use it in beer for a lil while, but i will eventually.Just wanted to see if anyone out there is using this stuff yet.
coconut at botteling lol i assume its not soluble and will give that coconut water glaze.

Last edited:
I thought for certain that this was another, "Chicken Nut Bread" story. Pleasantly surprised it wasn't. What's the sugar content? Anyone try it yet?

Update.
Just checked the website, <10% maltodextrin. Serving size 13g, 4.6g sugar per serving.

Also loaded with electrolytes, probably best to add at the end rather than mess with h2o chemistry

Last edited:
Pff. Not falling for that one again. Have a whole cupboard full of dehydrated water tablets that are far less useful than advertised.

Anyone like the idea for beer?It seems much easier then fussing around with flakes.

As an avid endurance athlete, and a previously sponsored athlete for Nuts.com I will tell you that the coconut water powder tastes horrible. I wouldn't use it in a brew honestly, but if you did I would do a very small 1 gallon batch to test. But I tell you once more, it tastes terrible, and I love coconut water. (Don't tell Nuts.com I said that)

Thank you for the input.
welcome, to the forum. cheers.

Back