clever keezer design (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elfmaze

Reaction score
I was browsing google after seeing this swanky eight tap loop tower on ebay. came across this guy. nice write up complete with parts list and cost!
286.JPG

Wort-O-Matic: Custom Draft Tower and Kegerator

That looks exactly like my keezer, with one more tap and with the holes drilled correctly the first time. I didnt build it, I got it for cheap off of CL. It's a good design and you can use a computer fan to circulate cold air!

I would be doing a 6 tapper, 14.7 cubic footer. Forced air thru the loop. BUT instead of rolled insulation, I wonder if you could do a double wall. Using a 3" outer and say a 2" inner. pump the space full of foam or something? might improve efficiency?

Purechaos made this one

DSC02117.JPG

And yellowcolumbia claims responsibility for the original link. Though no write up has been done on this site, Still wanted to give credit

Got my four taps loosly on to check fit. I'll probably just plug holes 1 and six for now till i need them.

downsized_1010092020.jpg

Latest posts

Back