• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Cincinnati - Blichmann SsBrewTech BIAB Basket Other Items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hafmpty

Reaction score
Trying to stay local to Cincinnati & surrounding areas at first. I am willing to drive a bit for a meetup though if you're in Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis, etc.

PM me if you're interested in any of it.

**Blichmann Tower of Power Temperature Gas Control Unit
**This comes w/ the gas controller (no Tower of Power Stand), the 120V ASCO Solenoid Valve & 6’ Solenoid Power Cable, 6’ Ignition Cable & Ignition Electrode. The electrode has been shortened to fit my Blichmann Burner.

Price - $350

**Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer
**Comes w/ a stainless rotating spray ball head & various lengths of tubing for the cleaning spear (4” 6” 8” & the original 12”). There is one broken tab that is used to hold the carboy stand to the base. It's still stable & has no issues holding a keg, bucket, carboy, etc. secure while cleaning.

Price - $65

**Two Ss BrewTech BrewBucket Minis
**Comes w/ Weldless 1.5” Tri-Clamp Bulkhead, Ball Lock Cap for Pressure Transfers, 90° Barb Elbow for Blow Off Tubing, Stainless Cap, and Quick Release Toggle Clamp. And extra lid gasket ($5) & extra stand ($10) is also available (If you buy both…these will be thrown in for free).

Price - $125 EACH

**Stainless Hop Filter
**Measures 3”x13” and is 300 Micron.

Price - $25

**Stainless BIAB Basket
**This is a 13.5” tall 400 micron stainless BIAB basket designed to be used with a 7.5gal Blichmann Boiler Maker. It will work with any appropriately sized pot though. The D shape makes it ideal to rest on the bottom of the pot (or the false bottom lip in the case of the Blichmann Boiler Maker) while staying out of the way of probe thermometers & diptubes. I'll also include a plastic sleeve I made out of HDPE so the basket can be used like a solid sided basket. It’s removable.

Price - $100
IMG_0023.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 140