• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Chugger Pump and various fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh1275

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All,

I'm liquidating my tri-clamp and camlock stuff. All prices are plus shipping.

Chugger pump with SS inline head: $100 - Sold
2 ea. 1/2" FPT to tri-clamp: $6 ea - available
2 ea. 1/2" MPT to tri-clamp: $5 ea -available
1 ea. 1" 3 way ball valve: $10 ea. minor dripping on closed port, 1 port cross threaded
1 ea. camlock to tri-clamp: $10

More pics in the next post

Thanks,
-Josh

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

I'll buy the

2 ea. Camlock to 1/2" MPT : $2 each

1 ea. Camlock to 1/2" FPT: $2

Are the ball valves dripping when they are in one of the four "correct" positions, or just when the handle is being moved between positions? If the former, does tightening the top nut not stop the leaking?

Are the ball valves dripping when they are in one of the four "correct" positions, or just when the handle is being moved between positions? If the former, does tightening the top nut not stop the leaking?

Andrew,

Unfortunately they leak in a "correct" position. It's a very slow leak, a drop every couple of seconds. I wanted to be open about the health of the valves.

-Josh

1/2" barb to tri clamp i'll take all 4. Should be 1.5 in tri clamp. Shipping 19369

Latest posts

Back